Music Development Fund
Support Music at HBW
In the Spring of 2019 the HBW Music Department held a fundraiser to create a fund to support special programming for music students. Thank you so much to all who contributed! Your generosity has made these programs possible:
- 5th Grade Band Orientation in August featuring guest artists on each band instrument
- Piano Accompanist for HB Voices and Acoustics
- Guest Conductor, Curt Ebersole, who worked with Gold and Maroon Bands in the fall
- Pro flutist, Natasha Loomis, who spent three weeks working with our flute students in grades 5-8
- Various guest artists and professional musicians who will work with students in small groups in the coming months.
- Other planned events such as guest conductors, music professionals, and more!
These programs have dramatically enhanced the learning experience for our music students. In order to continue to be able to provide these opportunities we are asking for contributions to support the Music Development Fund.
All donations are optional and will be handled by the HBW Music Parents Association. Funds will be set aside in a separate account for the Music Development Fund to support the following programs in years to come:
- Piano Accompanist for Choruses
- Guest Conductors to work with ensembles
- Guest artists & professional musicians to work with smaller groups
- 5th Grade Band Orientation
- Band Sectional Night
- Other special programs as approved by music teachers and HBW Music Parents
If you would like to make a donation to the Music Development Fund please contact a music teacher or follow the link below: