Ula Camping is only for tents
There is no reservations at Ula since there is plenty of space. There are no cars allowed at the campsite. Please find a trolley in the harbour or at the campsite (reception), be quick and leave it in the harbour or at the reception for our next customer. Please register at the reception and put the number sign visible at your tent.
- To visit Ula Camping drive to Ula Harbour, see map below. The car parking in the harbour is free between 8:00-20:00. There are a free 24 hour parking taking to the right before arriving in Ula. The road into the campground is closed with a boom since Ula is a car free alternative.
- Luggage and tents can be pulled into the campsite by using our trolleys. You wil find these in the harbour, by the reception or at the campground. Please return as fast as possible for the use of the next customer. Please note the only way possible to use for the trolleys is from the harbour.
- Follow the road and the signs to the reception. Here you will find the registration forms and tent numbers. Please remember to fill in the tent number at the registration form. Please register before putting up the tent, leave the form in the mailbox and return the number in the mailbox at departure. You can pay by using the internet or at the reception during the opening hours.
- At the campsite you live close by the water among beautiful pine trees. There are basic facilities like water, showers, toilets, a basic kitchen. There is electricity for charging by the service building. Garbage can be left in the garbage container. It will be recycled at a modern facility in Larvik. Clothes can be washed at the service facilities in the harbour.
- Please note the minimum distance between all tents is 3 meters, and all tents must stay behin the white circled trees by the beach.
- Departure is before 12:00, but feel free to use the beach all day. We reccomend check in after 12:30.
- When you have parked in the free parking in the forrest (see map), follow the blue marked trail to the campsite.
If you check visitvestfold you will see a lot to do and information about the area. The largest towns Larvik, Tønsberg, Sandefjord and Horten are all located along the coast, all within a short drive from Ula. Vestfold and Ula is easily reached by air, ferry and train. Flights to Oslo (Torp) take you to our regional Airport, just 10 kilometres outside Sandefjord. Color Line and Fjord Line run ferry lines between Hirtshals (DK) and Larvik as well as Strømstad (SE) and Sandefjord. There is also ferry between Horten and Moss, run by Bastø-Fosen.
Ula Camping is situated at the coast of Norway between Larvik and Sandefjord. It is known as a beautiful place with a lot of charm. In Ula you will find nice beaches, beautiful surroundings and many activities in its proximity. With its location it is a central gateway for many trips in the neighbourhood as well as nice trips to the many sights in Vestfold. There are no cars allowed on the grounds but there is a parking just outside the campground. We have nice places for your tent among majestic pine treas just by the ocean. We also have a rental of a fully equipped Lavvo, or small tents. Our season is 1.5-15.9.
Cabins: Can only be booked by telephone number (+47) 934 24 403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorhome parking: It is only possible in the harbour, automat by the red building no reservation required..