- a campsite without cars -
Ula Camping is a car-free campsite only for tents, the principle is drop-in, no numbered places and no reservations. You are welcome to use our trolleys to move your luggage from the marina parking area to the site, although we ask that you return these within twenty-five minutes in order to ensure their availability to other guests. Facilities: Retro toilet facilities, garbage container, small kitchenette behind toilett, and drinkable water around at the site.
Arrival and check-in:
1. Drive to Ula harbour if you need to use our luggage trolleys. This is a pay-and-display parking that does not belong to the campsite. You will find free parking connected to the campsite by following the blue sign for “parkering badeplass” up a gravel road appr 300 meters before you arrive at the harbour. From here you can access the site by a footpath (marked with blue markers) on which it is not possible to use our trolleys.
2. You will find our luggage trolleys either by the small red building by the marina or by the reception / kiosk area at the campsite. If you use the trolleys, please return them immediately after unloading your luggage and before you put up your tent. Other campers may be waiting for you to return.
3. At the reception you will find laminated tent numbers. Pick up one number per tent you wish to register, check-in and pay. Each tent must have its own number, and each number requires a separate registration. If you have any problems checking in online, staff will be available to help during reception opening hours.
4. Find a spot you like, put up your tent, and hang the tent number you registered clearly visible. Please refer to our maps either on this website or by the reception if you are unsure where you may camp. You cannot camp in the area between the beach and the row of trees painted white around the trunk. Please make sure there are always at least four meters distance between all tents, including your own if you have several. This is a fire safety measure.
web: ulacamping.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (+47)45802002
Check out time is noon. You are welcome to stay and use the site after that time, but we ask that you pack up your tent and return the tent number by this time. You may stay more nights, or the entire day at your spot as long as you register and pay before noon.
If you check visitvestfold you will see a lot to do and information about the area. The largest towns Larvik, Tønsberg, Sandefjord and Horten are all located along the coast, all within a short drive from Ula. Vestfold and Ula is easily reached by air, ferry and train. Flights to Oslo (Torp) take you to our regional Airport, just 10 kilometres outside Sandefjord. Color Line and Fjord Line run ferry lines between Hirtshals (DK) and Larvik as well as Strømstad (SE) and Sandefjord. There is also ferry between Horten and Moss, run by Bastø-Fosen.
Ula Camping is situated at the coast of Norway between Larvik and Sandefjord. It is known as a beautiful place with a lot of charm. In Ula you will find nice beaches, beautiful surroundings and many activities in its proximity. With its location it is a central gateway for many trips in the neighbourhood as well as nice trips to the many sights in Vestfold. There are no cars allowed on the grounds but there is a parking just outside the campground. We have nice places for your tent among majestic pine treas just by the ocean. We also have a rental of a fully equipped Lavvo, or small tents. Our season is 1.5-15.9.
Cabins: Can only be booked by telephone number (+47) 934 24 403 or email email@example.com
Motorhome parking: It is only possible in the harbour, automat by the red building no reservation required..