Reservations & Room Schedules

NCC Cooperative Extension Conference Rooms

View NCC Conference Room Availability

* Please note: Food is to be served ONLY in Conference Room 132B.

Townsend Hall

Numerous rooms are available for use by faculty members, staff members, and student groups. The information below outlines the ways in which these rooms can be reserved.

    • To request a room for a course, please work through your department scheduling coordinator.

    • The following departmental conference rooms are available. Please contact Animal and Food Sciences for TNS 049; Plant and Soil Sciences for TNS 156, and Entomology and Wildlife Ecology for TNS 256. If you are interested in reserving Conference Rooms 233, please call (302) 831-2501 or email Lori Baiardi at

    • To schedule TNS rooms 132, 009, or 002 for non-class uses, please use the Special Events Classroom Request form online.

    • To schedule Townsend Hall 006 Computer Lab, 007 Teaching Computer Lab/ITV Room, or Portable ITV unit for non-class uses, please contact CANR-IT.

    • To schedule the Townsend Hall Commons, you should first read over the Townsend Hall Commons Rental Terms of Use document. Please read through this document thoroughly it will explain information regarding furniture, podiums, etc. Then you must email Lori Baiardi at to check availability. After you have received confirmation from Lori that the room is available, you must complete a Townsend Hall Commons Reservation Web Form.

    • For students and organizations planning on selling homemade baked goods in the commons area please download the Delaware Health & Social Services (DHSS), “OPERATE TEMPORARY FOOD ESTABLISHMENT (TFE)” and fax it to DHSS to obtain a permit. The permit must be clearly visible to purchasers at the time of the sale.

South Campus Grounds

  • Reservation of the Commons, or any other room, does not automatically include use of the outside grounds spaces and/or UD Botanic Gardens. To check the availability of these spaces, email Valann Budischak to check availability and receive approval for use of the outdoor area(s).

  • To schedule a Fischer Greenhouse Laboratory room (not listed above) for non-class use, please call 302-831-3574 or e-mail Bill Bartz

Worrilow Hall

  • To schedule the Food Science Test Kitchen, Room 124F Worrillow Hall, for classroom and non-class use please complete the following google form. For any additional questions regarding the space please contact Jennifer Rodammer,