Choose Your Own Adventure Story
Try this very short Choose Your Own Adventure Story by Peggy
Bonus: Click on the link to 'Submit Another Response' and then choose different options
Try this other Example by Coppell ISD
The Woods - A Choose Your Own Adventure Story
'Choose Your Own Adventure’ Google Forms from the GETC
Let’s take a look at the steps you would take to create Interactive Choose Your Own Adventure Google Forms:
- Make a plan for the possible paths users can take (possibly in a Doc).
- Create and title a new form.
- Before adding questions, add new pages to your form. Use your plan to know how many pages you’ll need.
- Be sure to name and describe your pages.
- Go back to page one, and edit the first multiple choice question. Click the option labeled, “Go to page based on answer.”
- Use the option to guide Forms users to specific pages based on selected answers.
- Continue adding this type of question to all pages until your plan is complete.
Utilizing Google Forms in this way can make differentiation possible. Check out how one teacher is using interactive Google Forms to differentiate the learning in her room in this blog post.
Michelle Armstrong Full Template for CYOA Choose your own adventure template outline
Peggy's Abbreviated Template for CYOA Abbreviated template outline
My Tech Adventure: https://app.box.com/s/pylqcamwzg322yhs8u40t095h9ko5owv