What's the plan for 2013?
We hope to have vegetables for sale at a storefront on Mill St in Danville, one or two days a week during the coming season. Delivery is also possible for orders including vegetables, meat and/or eggs to the Danville area free of charge. Delivery outside of Danville may be available for an additional fee. Stay tuned as we work out the details for the coming season!
In 2013 we will be growing the following vegetable varieties:
- Carrots - Cosmic Purple, Chantenay Red Core, Kuroda Long 8
- Pumpkin - Connecticut Field, Howden
- Albino Beets
- Peas - Sugar Snap, Wando Garden, Lincoln Garden
- Tomatoes - Bonnie Best, Money Maker, Roma, Amish Paste
- Lettuce - Little Gem, Red Romaine
- Calabrese Green Sprouting Broccoli
- Peppers - Red Mini Bell, Sweet Chocolate, Ozark Giant, Chinese 5 Color
- Corn - Golden Bantam, Bedwell's Supreme White Dent
- Onions - Jaune Paille Des Vertes, Stuttgarter, Yellow of Parma