Valerio Scarani's research group
Research topics at a glance
- Tools and foundations
- Device-independent certification
- Theory of quantum thermal machines
- Interplay between information and physics
- Devices made of quantum objects
- Description of experiments
Interested in joining?
Applications can be considered any time. All documents to be sent to Valerio (email@example.com).
- Undergraduates of NUS: we regularly offer Honors and UROPS projects, and we have also offered occasionally SPS projects and ISM. The door is open for a chat!
- Undergraduates of other universities: usually we do not offer summer internships nor similar opportunities; if you want to try nevertheless, please send your CV.
- Ph.D. candidates: send CV and reference letters or contact addresses (for details, refer to the CQT PhD programme but don't start by applying there).
- Postdocs: send CV, reference letters or contact addresses, and research interests.
Address: Centre for Quantum Technologies, National University of Singapore, 3 Science Drive 2, Singapore 117543
Office: S15-03-14B; Phone: +65 65162813; E-mail: physv-at-nus.edu.sg or cqtvs-at-nus.edu.sg