張貼日期:Jan 10, 2011 11:48:45 PM
過年相關資料大集合:
1. “年” 的故事(1) 適合中/高階 (影片)
“年” 的故事(2) 適合初階 (影片)
2. 12生肖的故事 適合高階 (影片+文本)
12 生肖的故事 適合中 / 高階 (純文本)
12生肖學習單(單字) 適合初階
12生肖學習單(unscramble) 適合中/ 低階
12生肖學習單(wordsearch) 適合中/ 低階
3. 過年相關單字 適合中/ 低階
網路相關資源:
Print out The Story Of The Chinese Zodiac to enjoy with your children.
Find out what animal year you belong to by printing out our Chinese Zodiac chart.
Here is a colorful Chinese Zodiac poster of the 12 Chinese animals in the correct order. Print it out to display in the classroom or home.
What characteristics is your animal associated with? Are you typical of your year? We have a poster for each of the 12 Chinese horoscope animals showing some of the main character traits. Great for vocabulary extension or just for fun!
Mini-booklets to print and fold - some with the Chinese zodiac characteristics included (like our Chinese Zodiac Posters, below), and some lined and blank for your own writing and drawing projects.
Print out our cute Chinese Zodiac jigsaws, choose a jigsaw outline suitable for the age of your child, and you have a quick activity which can be used again and again!
Perhaps you would like a mobile with all the Chinese zodiac characters!
Here's another way of finding out about your character traits. Print out our Chinese Zodiac bookmarks - we have multiple pages for the classroom and mixed pages for the home.
We've got a Chinese Zodiac word search and also one of our new boggler puzzles, with five bonus animals to find!
Chinese New Year Puzzles Lots NEW!
All 12 Chinese Zodiac animals to print, color and cut out. Stick to popsicle (lollipop) sticks and re-enact the story of the first Chinese New Year with your own set of puppets!
Printable Chinese New Year Word Search Create your own or use our word list.
Printable Chinese New Year Word Scramble Create your own or use our word list.
Printable Chinese New Year Journal Pages Print ready-made lined journal pages to use in your classroom.
Printable Chinese New Year Crossword Puzzle Create your own Crossword or use our premade word/clue list.
Printable Chinese New Year Match-up WorksheetsCreate your printable worksheet from your own matchups or use our premade lists.
Printable Worksheets Check out our large selection of "make your own" and "premade" worksheets!
Chinese "Good Wishes" Posters Grades Various This is a great activity to help lead into a Chinese New Year unit.
Submitted by:Patricia Pruim - Iskut, BC, Canada
New Year's Party Grades K (Can be modified) Organize a Chinese New Year's Party for your classroom. Includes books to read, foods to fix, and more.
Chinese New Year Festivities (Fill in the blanks )
資料來源:BBC
農曆新年英文用語
Lunar農曆的
Lunar New Year 農曆新年
Lunar New Year Festival 農曆春節
Chinese Spring Festival 中國春節
Chinese New Year中國新年
The Lunar New Year is the most significant festival in Taiwan.
農曆新年在台灣是意義最重大的節日。
How do you celebrate the Chinese New Year?
你如何慶祝中國新年呢?
Taipei's Dihua Street often bustles with people for the Lunar New Year Festival.
台北的迪化街 常常為了農曆春節而人山人海(車水馬龍)。
Lunar New Year's Eve 農曆新年除夕
On Lunar New Year’s Eve, we stay up all night to welcome the New Year.
在農曆新年除夕,我們整晚熬夜迎接新年。
New Year's Eve dinner 年夜飯
We gather around the table to eat Lunar New Year's Eve dinner.
我們聚在桌子四周吃年夜飯。
family reunion dinner 團圓飯
Family reunion dinner is held on Lunar New Year's Eve.
團圓飯在農曆新年除夕舉行。
dragon and lion dance 舞龍舞獅
Dragon and lion dance is a big event of the Lunar New Year Festival.
「舞龍舞獅」是農曆春節的一項大活動。
red envelope(lucky red envelope) 紅包
Children receive red envelopes from their parents.
小孩子從他們的父母親處收取紅包。
Parents give their children red envelopes for the Lunar New Year.
父母親給他們的小孩子紅包過農曆新年。
red packet(lucky red packet) 紅包
Employers give red packets to their employees as a year-end bonus.
雇主發紅包給他們的員工當作年終獎金。
lucky money 壓歲錢
Parents give their children lucky money in red envelopes.
父母親給他們的小孩子裝著紅包的壓歲錢。
fish (yu)魚:represent having enough to spare
代表有足夠的東西可分讓出來(年年有餘)
garlic chives (jiou cai)韭菜:stand for "everlasting"
(大蒜蔥)代表「永永遠遠的」
turnips (cai tou)菜頭:mean "good omens"
(甘藍菜)意思是指「好預兆、好兆頭」
fish balls (yu wan) 魚丸and meat balls (rou wan)肉丸:
represent "reunion." 代表「團圓、團聚」
rice cake 、 glutinous rice flour pudding (nian-gao) 年糕、發糕:
makes people "advance toward higher positions and prosperity step by step."
讓人們「逐步晉升到更高的職位與興旺」
dumplings (shuei jiao) 水餃:eat them to amass fortunes and wealth.
吃水餃累積好運與財富
Gong Si Fa Cai 恭喜發財
“Gong Si Fa Cai” means "congratulations and wealth”.
「恭喜發財」的意思是「恭賀與財富」。
return to parents’ home 回娘家
The married daughters return to their parents' home on the second day of the Lunar New Year Festival.
已婚的女兒在農曆新年春節的第二天要回娘家(回到他們的父母親的家)。
spring couplets春聯 (couplet對句、雙韻)
= red Couplets
= New Year couplets
= red-paper couplets
The Chinese paste spring couplets on the gateposts when celebrating Spring Festival.
中國人在慶祝春節的時候會在門柱上貼春聯。
firecrackers 鞭炮
The Chinese set off firecrackers on New Year’s Eve to welcome the New Year.
中國人在新年除夕燃放鞭炮來迎接新年。
資料來源:http://blog.xuite.net/theresa.zichi/profteacher/10223663
過年英語
Spring Festival couplets(因為是一對.要+s) .春聯
firecracker(s) 鞭炮
red envelope(s) 紅包
rice cake 年糕
dragon dance舞龍
lion dance舞獅
New Year picture(s) 年畫
lunar calendar 農曆
lucky money壓歲錢
family reunion dinner 團圓飯
New Year's Eve 除夕
New Year's Eve monster 年獸
Chinese New Year 春節
New Year's Eve 除夕
New Year Eve's dinner 年夜飯
Long Year Vegetable (mustard greens)長年菜
New Year's visits拜年
May you prosper each and every year. (年年有餘)
Congratulate on become rich. (恭喜發財)
The New Year's Day hopes to bless everyone's happy new year lately.
(新年新希望祝福大家新年快樂)
Wish everyone's happy new year in new year.Whatever one wishes is fulfilled.
(新的一年裡祝大家新年快樂.心想事成)
they can get many red envelopes from their parents and relatives, eat lots of tasty snacks, get
together with their family menbers and have dinner on New Year's Eve.
他們可以從家人和親戚那裡拿到很多紅包,吃很多好吃的零食,並在除夕夜與家人聚在一起吃晚飯。
My in-laws live in Kaohsiung 我的婆家在高雄
Let's put on the new clothes and new hats.
穿新衣, 戴新帽
Happy Chinese New Year.
恭賀新喜!!
1.給父母的祝福(for parents)
Mom and Dad: Thank you for everything this holiday season!
爸爸媽媽:值此佳節,感謝您們所給予的一切。
I'll be home to enjoy this Christmas with you.
我將回家與您們共度佳節。
A present from me is on the way. Hope you'll like it.
寄上一份禮物,希望您們會喜歡。
I wish I were home for the holidays.
願我能回家共度佳節。
Thinking of you at New Year's time.
逢此新年佳節,我想念您們。
Best wishes from Mark, Janet and the kids.
謹呈上最誠摯的祝福,Mark、Janet和孩子們。
Season's greetings from Vincent and Angela.
佳節快樂,Vincent和Angela的問候。
A holiday wish from your son Tom.
寄上佳節的祝福,您們的兒子Tom。
Warmest thoughts and best wishes from your daughter.
寄上無限的思念和最美好的祝願,您們的女兒。
A New Year greeting to cheer you from your daughter.
願新年祝福帶給您快樂,您們的女兒。
May you have the best season ever.
願您佳節快樂。
Happy New year to the world's best parents!
敬祝這世界上最好的父母新年快樂!
Season's greetings to my dearest parents!
祝福我最親愛的父母佳節愉快!
2.給老師祝福(for teachers)
Much joy to you in the upcoming year.
願您在新的一年充滿快樂。
Thank you for all you have done for us.
感謝您為我們所做的一切。
We'll be here after the New Year.
新年過後,我們會再回來。
We won't forget you this holiday season.
假期中,我們不會忘記您的。
Thank you for your hard work and patience on this holiday season.
值此佳節,謹對您的辛勤栽培表示感謝。
Thank you for not as signing homework this holiday season.
感謝您假期沒有指派作業。
I look forward to your class after the new year.
我期待著新年過後,再上您的課。
Wishing you and your family a very happy new year.
祝福您及全家聖誕快樂。
A happy new year from all of your students.
祝您新年快樂,您的全體學生敬上。
New year is a time for gladness and rejoicing …because there is no class.
新年是喜慶的日子——因為不用上課。
May happiness follow you everywhere …just like we do.
願快樂隨時與您同在——如同我們與您寸步不離。
It's really a shame we can't be together at that moment.
我們不能一起過春節真是太遺憾了。
Best wishes for you and your family.
祝福您及您的家人。
We offer New year blessings to you.
我們向您獻上耶誕節的祝福!
3.給長輩or上司的祝福(for elders or bosses)
For you and your family, boss, during this holiday season!
值此佳節,老闆,獻給您及您的家人。
There's no place like home for the holidays.
在這佳節裡,沒有比家更好的地方了。
Best wishes for a wonderful new year.
獻上最誠摯的祝福,祝您新年愉快。
May the joy of New year be with you throughout the year.
願聖誕佳節的喜悅,伴隨您在度過新的一年。
May joy and health be with you always.
祝您永遠健康快樂。
May happiness follow you wherever you go!
願您幸福快樂,直到永遠永遠。
A special card from your grandson.
您的孫子,寄上一張特別的卡片。
A new year wish from your nephew.
侄兒祝您新年快樂。
Wishing you and yours a happy happy new year.
萬事如意,闔家平安。
From all of us in sales: Happy New Year!
我們銷售部全體人員祝您聖誕快樂!
Your entire staff wishes you and yours a most happy new year.
全體職員祝福您及家人聖誕快樂。
To Grandpa and Grandma happy new year!
獻給爺爺奶奶:新年快樂!
4.給朋友的祝福語(for friends)
Happy new year, my best friend.
祝福我的摯友新年快樂。
A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend.
希望新年祝福給您帶來歡樂,我的好朋友。
We will be having New Year Party at David's this year. You are welcome to join us!
今年我們要在David家開新年晚會,歡迎您與我們同歡!
Take your passion and make it come true.
發揮您的熱情,讓理想變為現實。
I hope we can spend the holidays together.
希望我們能一起過春節。
To You from your good friends at Taiwan.
送給您,台灣的一群好友。
Best of luck in the year to come.
願您在未來的一年裡,吉星高照。
Wish all the best wishes for you.
獻上最美好的祝願。
Wish many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year.
新的一年,獻上最誠摯的祝福。
Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful season.
願您擁有美麗的新年所有的祝福。
May its blessings lead into a wonderful year for you and all whom you hold dear.
祝福您及您所愛的人新的一年中萬事如意。
To wish you special joy at the holidays and all year.
祝您在佳節和新的一年中享有無限的快樂。
5.給愛人的祝福(for Lover)
On this season I have but one thing to say: I love you.
值此佳節,我只有一句話要告訴您:我愛您
You're the best present I ever received.
您是我所收到的最好的禮物。
I only want you for New year!
我只要您作為我的新年禮物!
I give all my love to you this New year.
值此佳節,獻上我對您所有的愛。
Even though we are apart, you are in my heart this season.
千山萬水,隔不斷我在佳節對您的思念。
I want you stuffed in my stocking.
我想把要妳塞在我的襪子裡。
I want to be in your arms this New Year.
我想在您的懷抱度過今年春節。
My heart is my New Year present to you.
我的心就是我獻給您的新年禮物。
You are the one for me this New Year and for many New Years to come.
在此新年和未來的每個新年裡,您都是我唯一的愛!
I will be yours forever!
我永遠屬於您!
Let's never spend our New Year apart.
讓我們永不獨享新年。
My arms are wide open for you this New Year.
我張開雙臂,盼與您共度新春佳節。
Here's a tender New Year kiss from you know who.
您的心上人獻給您一個溫柔的新年之吻。
I'm only thinking of you this New Year.
在此佳節,唯有您在心中。
I hope all of our New Year are this bright!
願所有的春誕節都如此歡快明亮!
6.其它祝福(others)
A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you!
給您特別的祝福,願新年帶給您無邊的幸福、如意。
May you have the best New Year ever.
願您度過最美好的新年!
Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at New Year and stay with you all the year through.
讓溫馨的祝願、幸福的思念和友好的祝福,在新年來到您身邊,伴您左右。
At New Year and always, may peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill your world, and contentment and joy fill your days.
新年的祝福,平日的希冀,願您心境祥和、充滿愛意,願您的世界全是美滿,願您一切稱心如意,快樂無比。
May the joy of New Year be with you throughout the year.
願新年的快樂一年四季常在。
Peace and love for you at New Year from all your students.
祝老師新年充滿平安和愛。
Wishing you a sparkling New Year and bright happy New Year! May the season bring much pleasure to you.
願您新年光彩繽紛,燦爛輝煌!佳節快樂!
Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful New Year season.
願您擁有新年所有美好的祝福。
Wishing you all the happiness of the holiday season.
祝您佳節幸福如意。
Hope all your New Year dreams come true!
願您新年所有的夢想都成真!
Hope you enjoy the happiness of New Year and all the trimmings.
祝您新年快樂和收到喜歡的新年禮品。
Warm hearted wishes for a happy New Year filled with all your favorite things.
傳統佳節之際,獻上殷殷祝福,祝新年萬事如意!
I wish you a happy New Year. All affection and best wishes to you and yours.
用我所有的愛心與誠心,祝福您及全家聖誕快樂。
In the season of joy I present my sincere wishes and kind thoughts. May the kind of New Year outshine all the rest.
在這歡樂的時節給您我最真的祝福和親切的思念,願您今年新年比往年更加璀璨。
May the New Year be a time of laughter and real enjoyment for you. Best wishes.
願新年不僅是您歡笑的時刻,更是您欣喜的日子。祝福您。
May the glow of New Year candle fill your heart with peace and pleasure and make your New Year bright. Have a love filled New Year!
願新年的燭光帶給您祥和與喜悅,祝您新年充滿愛。
May the bright and festive glow of New Year candle warm the days all the year through. Hoping you will have a wonderful time enjoying New Year that is happy in every way.
願明亮喜慶的新年燭光溫暖一年中的每個日日夜夜,祝您歡歡喜喜度新年!
New Year time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
新年來臨,祝新年快樂,願您時時刻刻幸福歡樂!
May your New Year be filled with special moment, warmth, peace and happiness, the joy of covered ones near, and wishing you all the joys of Christmas and a year of happiness.
願您的新年充滿溫馨,祥和,與親人團聚的快樂,祝樂陶陶,新年樂無限。
Warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.
衷心祝福來年快樂、幸運!
New Year should be a time of banked-up fines, the scent of flowers and wine, good talk, good memories and loyalties renewed. But if all else is lacking - love will do.
新年是這樣美好的時光:爐火熊熊,花兒芬芳,醇酒飄香,殷殷祝福,美好回憶,恩愛日新。即使沒有一切,只要有愛便足矣。
May the beauty and joy of New Year remain with you throughout the new year!
願新春美景與歡樂常伴隨著您!
New Year's greetings and best wishes!
新年祝賀並獻上最美好的祝福!
資料來源:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jesse-boy/article?mid=1378&sc=1