WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
We are looking for post-9/11 veterans in the greater Memphis area who are dealing with post-deployment issues. If you have been experiencing symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), you may be eligible. A prior diagnosis of PTSD is not required.
Flexible appointment times offered! Participants who complete the full study may earn up to $380.
To see if you qualify, take our ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE, or contact us via phone or email.
Symptoms of PTSD include:
- Intrusive thoughts or memories of your combat experiences
- Difficulty sleeping
- Bad feelings like anger, shame, or guilt that won’t go away
- Feeling “keyed up” or “on edge”
Complete screening now!
Like us on
Follow us on
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
Participants who qualify for our study will complete:
- Initial assessment of symptoms
- 3 weeks of daily activity self-monitoring using a mobile application
- 2 follow-up appointments
Contact Project BRAVE
Phone: (901) 678-5966
Office: University of Memphis, Psychology - Room 106