Enrollment Forms

All following forms need to be filled out

Child Enrollment Form

Health History Form

Child Health Report (Must be signed by a physician)

Immunization Record

Authorization To Admininster Medication (if your child needs medication while in our care)

Alternate Arrival/Release Consent (if your child will be riding the bus to or from ELC or School)

Both of these forms need to be completed.

Picture Permission

SPLPCC Contract