Demographics of Migration
Research in this work package will lead to a country report on the demographics of migration in each of the seven countries covered by the SOM project. Data are collected for the period between 1990 and 2009, and include a number of indicators to cover the following aspects:
- background information for the whole project
- a general overview about the immigrant population in the selected countries
- information about numbers of immigrants entering and settling in the selected countries
- information about the backgrounds of immigrants, such as countries of origin, religious backgrounds, gender and education
- contextual variables for the analysis of the data gathered in other work packages
Work on this package is now completed and the data collected have been made available.