- Added cache on every views (new Dataflow).
- Use Google Drive picker to select the source spreadsheet.
- Changed Maps view to scroll only on focus.
- Fixes on the new site.
- Fixes on the Spreadsheet authentication flow.
- Fix dates display in the csvFilter and CategoryFilter.
- New major Awesome-Table.com version (v3):
- Use web components.
- Provide a fully responsive website for mobile.
- Big fixes and adaptation to the new Spreadsheet authentication flow:
- it now correctly uses multi-account browsing sessions.
- Quicker logging.
- Publication in the Google Apps Marketplace
- New authentication flow to adapt for Google Spreadsheet change in security behavior
- Fix legacy Google Site behavior (auto-replace space by a '+' in HTML links) in preset filters:
use   to replace a space (e.g.: &filterB=some fruits ).
- Fix DateFilter issues with data containing strings
- New Awesome Table logo !
- Use Google Visualization static loader for a better control on versions
- Visuals fixes (Table view) to compensate for new Google Visualization version
- View's owner can now transfer ownership to an editor.
- Improved error detection when user accessing the Awesome Table does not have the spreadsheet access: it immediately displays the error screen.
- Fixed error screen.
- Fixed issue with csvFilter
- New Awesome-Table.com design
- Clearer behavior when a copy of a view is made from the Awesome Table Gadget
- General loading time improvement
- The Awesome Table Terms of Service are available here
- Fixes on the numberRangeFilter and dateFilter
- restored pre-set filter URL link
- Improved the Error message when a view is broken, giving more informations and help
- Fixes on the Cards view
- In some case, an error message appeared without any effect
- Complete re-writing of the dateFilter
- touch friendly
- more display formats for the dates
- Complete re-writing of the numberRangeFilter
- touch friendly
- enable direct input
- enable decimal entry
- don't filter out non-numeric entry by default
- Complete re-writing of the csvFilter
- now it's a native filter
- suppression of all of the previous issues
- many improvement of the user experience
- added possibility to copy a view
- Geochart view
- changed the tooltip display to appear on click
- New major version of Awesome Table
- view sharing
- view suppression
- edit button on the site view page
- import existing gadget view into Awesome-Table.com
- Gadget configuration view updated
- Gadget authentication on Awesome-Table.com
- BI view
- fixes for the tables, they now use the correct width
- Complete re-writing of the cards view
- Responsive design as major keywords
- Use of the flex-box instead of tables
- Native integration with the Google Visualization API
- Bugs fixes
- Auto re-sizing on images loading
- Templates now can be applied on a numeric column
- Launch of awesome-table.com : a dedicated website to easily configure Awesome Table views.
- Evolution of the template
- <style> : allow direct CSS insertion from the spreadsheet
- global (no header) : allow direct HTML insertion as first body child from the spreadsheet
- Quick loading of public spreadsheet (avoid redirection)
- Bug fixes
- Row direct link (q=&c=)
- this parameter now uses decodeURIComponent()
- added support for Map view and combined Map&Table view
- Cards view & csvFilter : page browsing fixed
- Map view & csvFilter : filtering now works as intended
- csvFilter : Now use an exact match ('sales' doesn't match 'sales department')
- Correction of the Gantt view dynamic re-sizing
- Custom Error message
- Bugs fixes to match Google Visualization API v41
- Simplification of the custom CSS file
- Added an auto-sizing on window.onresize event
- Added a new Maps view with marker clustering ability, more than 400 markers can now be displayed. This feature was sponsored by Holcim
- New option to display simultaneously a maps view and a table
- Improved settings view, with the new ability to place the filters, chart and map like you want
- Bug fixes
- the Gantt view is now re-sized dynamically
- the sort setting behave now like intended, and is retained when filtering and page changes
- cvsFilter can now be used without adding another filter
- Ability to create direct links to filtered views (demo)
- Improvements on BI view (2x faster)
- A Google+ community has been created, where people can discuss new features and help each others. Many thanks to Christophe Bichon.
- Feature requests can be raised on UserVoice
- Bug fixes
- Templates lets you easily create beautiful visualizations of your data (blogpost) that load very fast.
- Better rendering on mobile devices
- New design for the standard table view, more consistent with design of Google Apps products
- Row-level permissions through a Google Apps Script "proxy" (documentation)
- New view available: GeoChart view (demo)
- Awesome Table is compatible with the new version of Google Sheet
- Settings in Awesome Table are now available in 13 languages (English, French, Russian, Italian, Hebrew, Español, Portuguese(Brazil), Dutch (Nederlands), Norwegian, हिन्दी, Deutsch (German), Japanese (日本語) & Czech (čeština))
- Awesome Table is promoted by Google and can be found in the featured section of the Google Sites gadget gallery
- Edit entries displayed with Awesome Table through Google Form (demo)
- New view available: Cards view (demo)
- The settings page is now way more user-friendly, with a Bootstrap UI.
- New view available: BI view / Advanced "Summary of responses" for Google Forms (demo)
- Word Clouds added in BI view
- New filter available: csvFilter
- New view available: Gantt chart view (demo)
- Ability to use your own CSS file to change the look of your Awesome Table view (demo)
- Ability to create direct links to specific results (eg. if you're using the gadget to create a people directory you can build urls to quickly access each profile)
- Dependent category filters are now available (eg: a list of countries and a list of cities. When you select a specific country, only the related cities are displayed in the dependent filter).
- New view available: Sidebar view (example with a People directory)
- Added a connector to Google Analytics to track clicks on an Awesome Table view (eg you display a list of links, you can track the number of clicks on each link - see tutorial on steegle.com)
- Columns of the spreadsheet can be hidden from view using the "Hidden" keyword.
- Added ability to download data displayed in Awesome Table as csv.
- A documentation for Awesome Table is available, first draft courtesy of Solvay.
- New filter available: DateFilter
- People can use an Apps Script code in combination with Awesome Table to display a list of files from Google Drive with metadata (see video tutorial)