All Bicycle Tours only by Reservation
GUIDED BICYCLE TOURS
For those who wanted to visit emblematic places, or see something different the bicycle tour it's the perfect getaway.
Rent the bicycle tour guide will make the different showing the best of a smooth and safe bicycle ride. If our even wanted we can customized the tour , with stops at museums to eat, etc. Please let us know your bicycle tour preference we will make is special.
1. Old San Juan Bicycle tour: seeing Cobblestones streets, Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking with a seeing of the Atlantic Ocean , San Cristobal Fortification (outside) Historical San Juan Nun Monastery, San Juan Cathedrals , La Princesa Old Prison ( today, PR Tourism Company headquarters). 2 hour tour
2 . Old San Juan Bicycle tour: (including the two fortifications).
seeing Cobblestones streets, (inside ) Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking with a seeing of the Atlantic Ocean , San Cristobal Fortification (inside) San Felipe del Morro ( inside ), Historical San Juan Nun Monastery, San Juan Cathedrals , La Princesa Old Prison ( today, PR Tourism Company headquarters).** Rent the bicycle guides personnel are certify by the US National Site and Park Services, so you will received accrued information from San Cristobal and San Felipe del Morro. 2.3 hour tour
3.**San Juan City and Beach Bicycle tour: Departing in front of the San Juan Bay, seeing: Puerto Rico Tapia theater( outside), Historical PR Casino, Cobblestones streets, (inside ) Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking along seeing of the Atlantic Ocean, spectacular view of the Atlantic ocean Escambron Old Military Battery ruins (today Beach Park)., boardwalk Paseo Caribe , San Geronimo ruins, Condado Lagoon and bike pat park, Condado residential zone,Stella Maris Park, Santurce District stop at the Placita de Santurce ( Santurce Marker place), tourism and hotels at the Condado District, the 1908 Two brothers bridge, Muñoz Rivera bike lane park, on the sidewalk of the San Cristobal fortification and Cristobal Columbus Plaza. 2.5 hour tour
4. Piñones Boadwalk Bicycle tour : Getting in touch with nature! Seeing Carolina beach park connecting with the bicycle lane, going to the larges wood boardwalk along the fresh feeling of the freeze of the Atlantic Ocean ( the biggest of the Caribbean), exploring inside the Piñones forest with the variety types of trees and mangroves, on your bicycling you even get to stop for a bite in a tasty kiosk 2.3 hour tour ( this tour it's a 14 miles bicycle ride)
5. San Juan City Bicycle tour: See highlights of San Juan, from the historical capital building " El Capitolio" to a reef sheltered beach. From the dock the tour guides will lead their enthusiastic explorers to: - out side of the historic capital building for a brief history lesson on the islands largest city -experience a smooth bicycle ride along the enchanting ocean pathways, and immerse yourself in beauty and further history at Esambron beach, and the fort San Geronimo, former battlegrounds in colonial times -Condado lagoon by way of a newly constructed bridge with open ocean on one side, and a recreational water park on the other, lend your ears to the traditional sailor's dog legend. 1.5 hour bicycle tour.( 7miles)
minimum 4 - max 25 per group.
Whats included : bicycle, bicycle helmet, bottle of fresh water,a small snack and the guided tour guide.
1. Old San Juan bicycle tour $39. p/p
2. Old San Juan (with the fortifications) $62.p/p
We at Rent the bicycle with our guide can personalize the tour for you and talking with the guide is easy ! Ask for our custom tours
Rates for personalized tours depend upon the route and the length of the tour.