For those who wanted to visit emblematic places, or see something different the bicycle tour is the perfect getaway.
Rent the bicycle tour guide will make the different showing the best of a smooth and safe bicycle ride. We even can customized your tour , with stops at museums, to eat, etc. Please let us know your bicycle tour preference, we will make it special.
Important booking tip:
- You must be at least 5 feet (1.5 m) tall and less than 6.3 feet to participate, and weigh less than 225 pounds (105 kg ).
- You must have previous knowledge of how to ride a bike, and may not use cameras while riding.
We have a variety of urban
comfort cruiser bicycles single speed with hand and pedal back brake
20 and 26 inch sizes. Helmet is included
We at Rent the bicycle with our guide can personalize the tour for you and talking with the guide is easy ! Ask for our custom tours
- Getaway to our "placita " At Santurce, were you will find hand craft, fine dining and more
Rates for personalized tours depend upon the route and the length of the tour.
- What to Wear:
- Cool, comfortable clothing
- Closed-toe sports shoes
You can book online with complete confidence knowing that you will receive a 100% refund if your plans
change for any reason at least 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour.
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle and have had previous experience on a single-person bicycle.
- All participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes and helmets (provided).
- A bottle of water and a light snack is included.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and/or snacks.
1. Old San Juan Bicycle tour:
Views: Cobblestones streets, Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking with a view of the Atlantic Ocean , San Cristobal Fortification (outside) Historical San Juan Nun Monastery, San Juan Cathedrals , La Princesa Old Prison
( today, PR Tourism Company headquarters).
1hour 30 minutes tour
$57.00 PR tax not included
2 . Old San Juan Bicycle tour: (including the two fortifications).
Seeing: Cobblestones streets, (outside ) Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking with a view of the Atlantic Ocean , San Cristobal Fortification (inside) San Felipe del Morro ( inside ), Historical San Juan Nun Monastery, San Juan Cathedrals , La Princesa Old Prison ( today, PR Tourism Company headquarters).
** Rent the bicycle guides personnel are certified by the US National Site and Park Services, so you will receive accurate information from San Cristobal and San Felipe del Morro.
duration 2hours 30 minutes up to 3 hours
$ 82.00 PR tax not included
3.**San Juan City and Beach Bicycle tour: Departing in front Rent the Bicycle store in front of the San Juan Bay, passing by ( outside), Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking along seeing of the Atlantic Ocean, spectacular view of the Atlantic ocean Escambron Old Military Battery ruins (today Beach Park)., boardwalk , San Geronimo ruins, Condado Lagoon and bike pat park, Condado residential zone,Stella Maris Park, Santurce District stop at the Placita de Santurce ( Santurce Marketplace), tourism and hotels at the Condado District, the 1908 Two brothers bridge, Muñoz Rivera bike lane park, on the sidewalk of the San Cristobal fortification and Cristobal Columbus Plaza.
Duration: 2.5 up to 3 hour
$87.00 PR tax not included