All Bicycle Tours only by Reservation
GUIDED BICYCLE TOURS
TWICE A DAY
For those who wanted to visit emblematic places, or see something different the bicycle tour is the perfect getaway.
Rent the bicycle tour guide will make the different showing the best of a smooth and safe bicycle ride. We even can customized your tour , with stops at museums, to eat, etc. Please let us know your bicycle tour preference, we will make it special.
Important booking tip:
- You must be at least 5 feet (1.5 m) tall and less than 6.3 feet to participate, and weigh less than 225 pounds (105 kg ).
- You must have previous knowledge of how to ride a bike, and may not use cameras while riding.
- What to Wear:
What to Bring:
- Cool, comfortable clothing
- Closed-toe sports shoes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle and have had previous experience on a single-person bicycle.
- All participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes and helmets (provided).
- A bottle of water and a light snack is included.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and/or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
1. Old San Juan Bicycle tour: seeing Cobblestones streets, Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking with a view of the Atlantic Ocean , San Cristobal Fortification (outside) Historical San Juan Nun Monastery, San Juan Cathedrals , La Princesa Old Prison ( today, PR Tourism Company headquarters). 1.5 hour tour
2 . Old San Juan Bicycle tour: (including the two fortifications)
.seeing Cobblestones streets, (inside ) Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking with a view of the Atlantic Ocean , San Cristobal Fortification (inside) San Felipe del Morro ( inside ), Historical San Juan Nun Monastery, San Juan Cathedrals , La Princesa Old Prison ( today, PR Tourism Company headquarters).** Rent the bicycle guides personnel are certify by the US National Site and Park Services, so you will receive accurate information from San Cristobal and San Felipe del Morro. 2.5 hour tour
3.**San Juan City and Beach Bicycle tour: Departing in front of the San Juan Bay, seeing: Puerto Rico Tapia theater( outside), Historical PR Casino, Cobblestones streets, (inside ) Capitol Marble Historical Building, biking along seeing of the Atlantic Ocean, spectacular view of the Atlantic ocean Escambron Old Military Battery ruins (today Beach Park)., boardwalk Paseo Caribe , San Geronimo ruins, Condado Lagoon and bike pat park, Condado residential zone,Stella Maris Park, Santurce District stop at the Placita de Santurce ( Santurce Marker place), tourism and hotels at the Condado District, the 1908 Two brothers bridge, Muñoz Rivera bike lane park, on the sidewalk of the San Cristobal fortification and Cristobal Columbus Plaza. 2.5 hour tour
4. San Juan City Bicycle tour: See highlights of San Juan, from the historical capital building " El
Capitolio" to a reef sheltered beach.
From the dock the tour guides will lead their enthusiastic explorers to:
- out side of the historic capital building for a brief
history lesson on the islands largest city
-experience a smooth bicycle ride along the enchanting ocean pathways,
and immerse yourself in beauty and further history at Esambron beach, and the
fort San Geronimo, former battlegrounds in colonial times Condado lagoon
by way of a newly constructed bridge with open ocean on one side, and a
recreational water park on the other,
lend your ears to the traditional sailor's dog legend. 1.5 hour bicycle tour.( 7miles)
Minimum 4 - max 25 per group.
Whats included : bicycle, bicycle helmet, bottle of fresh water,a small snack and the guided tour guide.
1. Old San Juan bicycle tour $45. p/p
**San Juan City and Beach bicycle tour $78 p/p
2. Old San Juan (with the fortifications) $62.p/p
San Juan City $45.00 p/p
You can book online with complete confidence knowing that you will receive a 100% refund if your plans
change for any reason at least 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour.
We at Rent the bicycle with our guide can personalize the tour for you and talking with the guide is easy ! Ask for our custom tours
- Getaway to our "plasita " At Santurce, were you will find hand craft, fine dining and more
Rates for personalized tours depend upon the route and the length of the tour.