Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there restrooms at the bike rental facility?
No, but there are public restrooms at several points within central park, as well as hotels and restaurants, all within one block of our location.
2. Do you have lockers?
No, but we suggest you leave luggage or valuables back at your hotel, or keep your items in a backpack.
3. What should I wear and bring with me?
Dress comfortably and appropriately for cycling. We recommend that you wear seasonally appropriate clothing, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget your camera!
4. I know how to ride a bicycle, but it has been awhile, and I may be out of shape, what if I can’t keep up with the bicycle tour group?
Although we ride about 10 miles, there are a dozen or so stops, and the pace is leisurely, and with extra tour guides any stragglers are kept company.
5. Do I need to make a reservation? And what is your cancellation policy?
In order to guarantee availability of rental equipment and guided tours it is wise to make a reservation ahead of time. To cancel your reservation, please call us 48 hours prior to the rental start date/time. There is a 48-hour no refund cancellation policy, rain cancellation permits you to receive a full refund or credit for another time and date.
6. Are Gratuities included in the price?
Gratuities are not included in the tour price. If you're happy after participating in one of our tours, our guides greatly appreciate tips!
7. Do you have baby seats or child attachments?
YEs it can be attached to a bicycle minimum weight 10 pounds and maximum of 40 pounds, we also have smaller kids bikes, typically suitable for 12 years and up.
8. Do you have bike baskets?
Yes, we rent them and install them on our bikes for $5.
9. Do you have water bottle holders on the bikes?
Yes we do!
10. Do you sell water, beverages, or snacks at your bike rental facility?
Yes, we sell water $1.00, On bicycle tours FREE bottle of fresh water and a small snack.
11. What if I want to rent the bicycle all day and keep it overnight?
rental on daily is 24 hour
12. Are we able to rent the bicycles for multiple days or a week?
Yes, depending on availability, it is best to e-mail or phone us regarding rates.
13. Do you offer multi-lingual tours and private tours?
Yes, our tour guides are multi-lingual and private tours can be arranged for an additional fee.
14. Can you deliver bikes to my hotel and arrange to have them picked up?
Yes, we deliver the bicycles to hotels. Please inquire about this V.I.P. service when making your reservation.
15. Do you offer group discounts?
Yes we do, please email our Sales department if you have a group of 12 or more.
16. What kind of deposit do I need to rent a bike?
A credit card with a valid driver license or passport is required for rental deposit.
17. How old do I need to be to rent the bicycle?
We welcome all ages but participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the Release from Liability form for them.
18. Do you offer helmets and locks?
Yes we do, and we require that all participants wear a helmet. Helmets and locks are free with the rental.