- S. Xi, M. Xu, C. Lu, L.T.X. Phan, C. Gill, O. Sokolsky and I. Lee, Real-Time Multi-Core Virtual Machine Scheduling in Xen, Washington University Technical Report, WUCSE-2013-109, October 2013
- M. Xu, L.T.X. Phan, I. Lee, O. Sokolsky, S. Xi, C. Lu and C. Gill, Cache-Aware Compositional Analysis of Real-Time Multicore Virtualization Platforms, IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, December 2013.
- L.T.X. Phan,M. Xu, I. Lee, and O. Sokolsky, Overhead-aware Compositional Analysis of Real Time Systems, IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS'13), April 2013.
- S. Xi, C. Li, C. Lu and C. Gill, Prioritizing Local Inter-Domain Communication in Xen, ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS'13), June 2013.
- J. Lee, S. Xi, S. Chen, L.T.X. Phan, C. Gill, I. Lee, C. Lu and O. Sokolsky, Realizing Compositional Scheduling through Virtualization, IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS'12), April 2012.
- S. Xi, J. Wilson, C. Lu and C.D. Gill, RT-Xen: Towards Real-time Hypervisor Scheduling in Xen, ACM International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT'11), October 2011.