Custom Screen Printing
Need printed T-Shirts for your employees or upcoming event?
Ask to see samples of our work! We have multiple presses for fast turnaround plus we offer Plastisol inks so you know your design will endure. Never worry about see-thru ink - we don't skimp on coverage! School boosters and church groups are very welcome, plus remember us for family reunions!
Your logo never looked so good!
Whether you are wanting polo or officewear shirts we have all the top brands like Eddie Bauer®, North Face®, Adidas® and many more plus numerous great value lines such as Port & Company®, UltraClub®, and Port Authority®. Full digitizing services, thousands of thread colors plus we will bring a test run for your approval - buy with confidence!
We'll put your logo front & center!
Choose from a large assortment of brands and styles, plus we also stitch on visors and toboggans.
New Era®, Adidas®, Port Authority®, Nike®, plus for your outdoor adventures we offer RealTree® and MossyOak® camo hats in both spring and fall patterns. Yard Service and Contractors check out our safety lineup of hats and work shirts!
Some of the lines we offer:
- Alternative Apparel
- Bella + Canvas
- Eddie Bauer
- Fruit of the Loom
- New Era
- Port Authority
- Port & Company
- Red House
- Russell Athletic
- The North Face
- Plus more - Don't see your favorite brand? Ask!
No cheap, washaway imprints! We do not cut corners by using inferior grade inks - we use durable screenprint-specific inks from top manufacturers like PlastiSol® to give you added value and peace of mind.
WE DO NOT CHARGE extra to coordinate thread colors to your apparel - we will help you!
T-Shirts for every budget - plus we have SUPER SOFT fabric choices that won't scratch. Xtra Small - 5XL!
<<< Interested in custom monogramming? We can add your initials (or logo) to most cuffs, collars, or sleeves! Whole office order gotcha worried? No problem!
Our catalog is ready for you to browse!
Click thru below using the side tools, or download direct by clicking on the down-arrow button.
Tips on Apparel Care
- Use only mild detergents without any bleach or harsh chemicals, those cause harm to both thread and imprint inks.
- WASH only using cold water cycles below 90 deg.
- ALWAYS put embroidered apparel in garment bags for laundering, this will help keep them looking their best.
- NEVER use the dryer for any printed or embroidered apparer! These should be hung to dry after washing.
- Wash screen-printed shirts turned inside out to protect imprint from other items in the cycle.
- If required only iron on low setting with the screen-printed shirts turned inside out. NO STEAM!
- Don’t dry clean embroidered or screen-printed items. This will damage the logo.
- AVOID using any fabric softener, these can damage the ink and fade thread colors.
Other common issues:
Apparel Shrinking: This is common even with 'pre-shrunk' apparel. NEVER expect any shirt to not shrink. Heat from hot water wash cycles and the drying machine are the major causes of shrinking, particularly true if the garment is 100% cotton. Remember more cotton = more shrinking.
Fuzzies/Pilling: This is a natural occurrence in fabric regardless of brand or stated quality, caused by everyday wear and laundering, it's not a defect!
Do you have 'Hard Water'? Hard water and screen-printing do not get along. The minerals build-up in the fibers of the fabric, bringing on stiffness. Hard water also negatively affects the inks used in screen-printing (fading).