Preuss Tournament November 11th 2017
Our tournament is coming fast, below are some FAQ's
1. Start: Teams should arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 am to the Preuss School UCSD, at 3750 Voigt Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037
there will be a registration table out front with your packet, pit assignment, and detailed schedule for the day
2. Parking: You can use the parking at the Preuss school, if that is full, there is free parking in the large lot across the street.
3. Day schedule- Your team will have their own schedule for judging & matches in your registration packet, but the general day schedule is:
-8:30-9:00 teams arrive, setup in pits
-9:30 Welcome (in the gym), review tournament rules & procedures
-10:00-2:00 Judging (project, robot technical, core values) in classrooms
-10:30-3:00 Robot matches (on stage in gym)
4. We will have a practice table in each pit, but with 14 teams/pit, teams are allowed and encouraged to bring a field to test/practice on!
5. There are two documents you must prepare in advance of the event
-If you did not do the electronic version for each team member, the REQUIRED consent & release forms are below (1/student)
-The coaches agreement is posted below, please sign and bring with you
6. If your team qualifies to advance to the December event at LegoLand, the instructions for how to register, etc are posted below
7. We will have a snack bar running most of the day, grilled burgers, hot dogs, etc. will be available for lunch
We hope your teams are learning & growing throughout this challenge, see you on the 14th!
-FRC Team 812, The Midnight Mechanics