Hey! If you have any problems with accessing to my papers just send me an e-mail; I'll be more than happy to help you!
SUBMITTED PAPERS (reverse chronological order)
6. Peter Benner and D. P., On the solution of the nonsymmetric T-Riccati equations. March 2020, Submitted.
5. Daniel Kressner, Kathryn Lund, Stefano Massei and D. P., Compress-and-restart block Krylov subspace methods for Sylvester matrix equations. February 2020, Submitted.
4. Julian Henning, D. P., Valeria Simoncini and Karsten Urban, Matrix oriented reduction of space-time Petrov-Galerkin variational problems. December 2019.
3. D. P. and Patrick Kürschner, On the convergence of Krylov methods with low-rank truncations. September 2019, Submitted.
2. D. P., Matrix equation techniques for certain evolutionary partial differential equations. August 2019, Submitted.
1. D.P., The projected Newton-Kleinman method for the algebraic Riccati equation. Jan 2019, Submitted.
ARTICLES IN REFEREED JOURNALS (reverse chronological order)
6. D. P. and Valeria Simoncini, Optimality properties of Galerkin and Petrov-Galerkin methods for linear matrix equations. Vietnam Journal of Mathematics (2020). Bibtex.
5. Stefano Massei, D.P. and Leonardo Robol. Solving rank structured Sylvester and Lyapunov equations. SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications (2018) Vol. 39, n. 4: pp. 1564–1590. Available Software. Bibtex.
4. D. P. and Valeria Simoncini. Numerical methods for large-scale Lyapunov equations with symmetric banded data. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (2018) Vol. 40, n. 5: pp. A3581–A3608. Available Software. Bibtex.
3. Elias Jarlebring, Giampaolo Mele, D. P. and Emil Ringh. Krylov methods for low-rank commuting generalized Sylvester equations. Numer Linear Algebra with Applications (2018) Vol. 25, n. 6, e2176. Available Software. Bibtex.
2. D. P. and Valeria Simoncini. Computationally enhanced projection methods for symmetric Sylvester and Lyapunov equations. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (2018) Vol. 330 pp. 648-659. Available software. BibTex.
1. D. P. and Valeria Simoncini, Matrix-equation-based strategies for convection-diffusion equations, BIT Numerical Mathematics (2016) Vol. 56, n. 2: pp. 751-776. BibTex.