Oxley Sailing Club
Oxley Sailing Club is a family oriented club on the Indooroopilly Reach of the Brisbane River.
We race on Saturday afternoons from September to May --see the calendar for details. The club is open from 12 noon on race days and visitors are welcome.
- O'Pen Bic - an exciting single handed junior class. Visit the O'pen Bic class page for class organisation, class rules, events and videos and the O'pen Bic home page for information about the boat and technology and more videos.
- Laser - one person dinghies, fast to rig and exciting to sail. Learn more at Australian Laser Association and Lasers at Wikipedia.
- Impulse - a 4.0 meter lightweight single-hander dinghy. Learn more at Australian Impulse Association.
- Pacer - a 3.8m one design sloop rigged family dinghy. Our fleet of Pacers are used for training and racing. Learn more at Australian Pacer Association and Pacer Queensland.
- "Allboats" - Any other sailing craft can race in the "Allboats" class.