Issues & Announcements


posted Oct 29, 2017, 8:09 PM by OWWC Webmaster   [ updated Jan 29, 2018, 7:17 PM ]

According to KOMU, a Columbia TV station,  the sale of four Missouri state parks is on hold.  See their discussion.

          The DNR has placed the public comments made about the potential closures on their website.  You may view them, with some careful navigation.

Contact Your Government Offiicial

posted Jan 13, 2014, 6:18 PM by OWWC Webmaster   [ updated Oct 31, 2017, 9:31 AM ]

As a member of this organization you are sometimes asked to contact a government official who might assist with the resolution of an issue.  The following are connections to some of the politicians who you might need to contact:

Missouri - Your State Senator, State Representative, Congressman, and Statewide Officials
                (Click above and, even though it says Senate, you will get all YOUR INFORMATION with your address or 9 digit Zip Code.)

United States Congress - Your Representative    Your Senator      

National Park Service (General)    or     Specific park staff

Missouri Department of Conservation

Missouri Department of Natural Resources

1-2 of 2