Oregon iMapInvasives Resources
Welcome to the Oregon iMapInvasives Resources Site
iMapInvasives is a comprehensive tool for online invasive species data management, with many aspects to appeal to natural resource managers, volunteers, and the public.
Here you can:
- learn about the iMapInvasives platform
- find out how to enter or share your data with iMap
- download guides and presentations
- request a webinar demo, Q&A, or training
- see how iMap data is being used for research, prioritization, and management
- learn who supports iMap and how you can become a supporter
*iMapInvasives is now Powered by NatureServe!* The iMapInvasives platform has moved as of April 19th, 2019. The new login URL is https://imapinvasives.natureserve.org/imap/login.jsp. If you have an existing account, you will need to reset your password. Please see How to Sign In to iMapInvasives for help. You can access the public data (without a login) at https://imapinvasives.natureserve.org.
Many more resources are available through the imapinvasives.org website.
Share Your Data