College Success Workshop
Would you give 5 mornings of your summer to strengthen your college skill set and put yourself on a path to your best semester yet?
Join a small cohort of students, both college-bound, and returning to college again this fall.
REGISTER NOW FOR SUMMER 2019
College Success Workshop: Mastering the Transition (Back) to College
- First Session: July 22-26, 9:30-11:30am
- Second Session: July 29-Aug 2, 9:30-11:30am
2700 E Main St., Bexley, OH 43209
- 5 mornings of focused work to get you ready for your best semester
- All materials
- 1 follow-up, group coaching session (via zoom in the first few weeks of college)
- How college is different from high school
- Motivation in college
- Organizing your time
- Organizing your stuff
- Creating an effective study environment
- Taking notes in a college lecture
- Study strategies: stepping up your game
- Budgeting mental resources
- Managing stress
- Getting help on campus
...and we may may have time to cover...
- Test taking strategies
- Writing a college paper
Some workshop preparation will be expected of students each day.
Workshop will take place in Bexley, Ohio.
$525/week. Purchase now to reserve your spot. Space is very limited.
Minimum enrollment must be met for workshop to go forward as scheduled.