Courses Offered

What class do you need?  That depends on your situation.  If you are a licensed rider and have a motorcycle, you do not have to take an the Level 1 - Initial Training, and can go directly into the Follow-Up Training course.  If you are a fairly new rider, or someone getting back on the bike after a long break, you might want to take the Skills Practice Course, then go practice for a while, before taking the Follow-On Training a few months later.