REFEREED CONFERENCE PAPERS
1. Moqbel, M., Fui-Hoon Nah, F., Bartelt, V., and O’Dell, R. (2016). Understanding patient portal use intentions: enablers and inhibitors of IT use. Americas Conference in Information Systems 2016 Conference (AMCIS), August 11-13, 2016, San Diego, CA.
2. Moqbel, M. and Bartelt, V. (2016). Cultivating Innovation: Keep checking your Social Networking site, Proceedings of 2016 Western Hemispheric Trade Conference, April 13 – 15, Laredo, TX, USA.
3. Moqbel, M., Bartlett, V., Al-Suqri, M., and Azzah, A. (2014). Does Privacy Concern Matter to Millennials? The Case of Personal Cloud. Americas Conference in Information Systems 2015 Conference (AMCIS), August 13-15, 2015, Puerto Rico.
4. Moqbel, M., and Little, L. Understanding social networking site use among caregivers of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2014), December 14-17, 2014, Auckland, New Zealand.
5. Moqbel, M., Bartlett, V., and Al-Suqri, M. (2014). A study of personal cloud computing: Compatibility, social influence, and moderating role of perceived familiarity. Proceedings of the Americas Conference in Information Systems 2014 Conference (AMCIS), August 7-9, 2014, Savannah, Georgia.
6. Moqbel, M., Bartlett, V., Cicala, J. (2014). Personal cloud user acceptance: The role of trust and perceived risk in the technology acceptance model. Proceedings of the Southwest Decision Science Institute Forty-Fifth Annual Conference, March 11–15, Dallas, TX, 881-889.
7. Charoensukmongkol, P., Gutierrez-Wirsching,S. and Moqbel, M. (2013). The role of social support at work on job burnout. Proceedings of Decision Science Institute Forty- fourth Annual Conference, November 16 – 19, Baltimore, MD.
8. Charoensukmongkol, P., and Moqbel, M. (2013). The effect of using social networking sites at work on job burnout: The mediating role of coworker support. Proceedings of Southwest Decision Science Institute Forty-Fourth Annual Conference, March 12 – 16, Albuquerque, NM, 1301-1310.
9. Moqbel, M., Charoensukmongkol, P., and Bakay, A. (2012). Are US academics and professionals ready for IFRS? Proceedings of 2012 Western Hemispheric Trade Conference, April 11 – 12, Laredo, TX, USA 177-189.
10. Moqbel, M. (2012) Explaining user acceptance of social networking: Employee's perspective. Proceedings of the Southwest Decision Science Institute Forty Third Annual Conference, February 29 – March 3, New Orleans, LA, 110-118. (Selected for best paper Award.)
11. Charoensukmongkol, P., and Moqbel, M. (2010). Does investment in ICT curb or create more corruption? A cross-country analysis. Proceedings of Decision Science Institute Forty- first Annual Conference, November 20 – 23, San Diego, CA, 3401-3406.