Michihito Ando (安藤道人）
National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, Japan (国立社会保障・人口問題研究所 研究員）
Hibiya Kokusai Building 6th Floor 2-2-3 Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011, Japan
Tel: +81-3-3595-2984 (4444)
Email: andomichihito<at>gmail.com; andou-michihito<at>ipss.go.jp,
- The risks of nuclear disaster and its impact on housing prices, Economics Letters, forthcoming (with Matz Dahlberg and Gustav Engström)
- How Much Should We Trust Regression-Kink-Design Estimates?, Empirical Economics, forthcoming
- Affordable False Teeth: The Effects of Patient Cost-sharing on Denture Utilization and Subjective Chewing Ability (with Reo Takaku), The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy (Contributions), Volume 16, Issue 3, 1387–1438, 2016.
- Dreams of Urbanization: Quantitative Case Studies on the Local Impacts of Nuclear Power Facilities using the Synthetic Control Method, Journal of Urban Economics, Volume 85, 68-85, 2015.
Recent Working Papers
- Does Assigning More Women to Managerial Positions Enhance Firm Productivity? Evidence from Sweden (with Yoshihiro Sato) , EIJS Working Paper 242, 2017.
- Identifying Tax Mimicking in Municipal Public Health Insurance: Evidence from A Boundary Reform (with Reo Takaku), IPSS Working Paper Series (E) 27, 2016.
- Heterogeneous Effects of Fiscal Equalization Grants on Local Expenditures: Evidence from Two Formula-based Variations, IPSS Working Paper Series (E) 25, 2015.