Martin Halla // applied microeconometrics
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Welcome to my website. I am an applied microeconometrician with main research interests in family, labor and health. I am also interested in different aspects of political economy and I work periodically on tax evasion. Recently I have found interest in using historical data from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Currently, my affiliations are:
- Professor of Economics at the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU) in Austria
- Research Fellow at the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) in Bonn (Germany)
- Permanent Scientific Consultant at the Austrian Public Health Institute (GÖG)
On this personal website you will find information on my research and teaching activities.
Here is a link to my Curriculum vitae.
- University of Linz , Department of Economics, Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria, email@example.com; my office is in the Keplergebäude in room K145C
- Keynote at NOeG 2020: "How Did Administrative Data Change Economic Research Output – A Descriptive Analysis"
Elsewhere on the web: