Indian Institute of Science
Education & Experience
- Research Associate, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University.
- Ph.D. in Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, EPFL.
- M.E. in System Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science.
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
- Algorithms for Image and Video Processing.
- Inverse Problems in Imaging.
- Large-Scale Sensor Network Localization.
- Protein Structure Calculation using NMR.
- Global registration of multiple point clouds using semidefinite programming (SIOPT 2015).
- Non-local Euclidean medians (IEEE SPL 2012).
- Fast bilateral filtering using trigonometric range kernels (IEEE TIP 2011).
- On the shiftability of dual-tree complex wavelet transforms (IEEE TSP 2010).
Complete list of publications ...
17.5: I will be teaching Selected Topics in Image Processing (E9 242) during August - December 2015. The course description can be found here ...
30.4: Two papers accepted to the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) to be held in Quebec Canada during September 27-30, 2015.