Indian Institute of Science
Education & Experience
- Research Associate, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University.
- Ph.D. in Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, EPFL.
- Research Engineer, Siemens Corporate Technology.
- M.E. in System Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science.
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
- Algorithms for Image and Video Processing.
- Convex Optimization Models and Fast Solvers.
- Large-Scale Sensor Network Localization.
- Protein Structure Calculation using NMR.
- Global registration of multiple point clouds using semidefinite programming (SIOPT 2015).
- Non-local Euclidean medians (IEEE SPL 2012).
- Fast bilateral filtering using trigonometric range kernels (IEEE TIP 2011).
- On the shiftability of dual-tree complex wavelet transforms (IEEE TSP 2010).
Complete list of publications ...
17.5: I will be teaching Selected Topics in Image Processing during August - December 2015.