Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)
Indian Institute of Science
Education & Experience
- Postdoc., Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University.
- Ph.D., Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, EPFL.
- Research Engineer, Siemens Corporate Technology.
- M.E., System Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science.
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
- Algorithms for Image and Video Processing.
- Convex Optimization Models and Fast Solvers.
- Sensor Network Localization.
- Protein Structure Calculation using NMR.
- Fast and provably accurate bilateral filtering (IEEE TIP 2016).
- Global registration of point clouds using semidefinite programming (SIOPT 2015).
- Non-local Euclidean medians (IEEE SPL 2012).
Complete list of publications ...
- Aditya, Ruturaj, and Unni have joined the research group.