Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Education & Experience
- Research Associate, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University.
- Ph.D. in Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, EPFL.
- Research Engineer, Siemens Corporate Technology.
- M.E. in System Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science.
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
- Algorithms for Image and Video Processing.
- Convex Optimization Models and Fast Solvers.
- Fourier and Wavelet Analysis.
- Global registration of multiple point clouds using semidefinite programming (SIOPT 2015).
- Non-local Euclidean medians (IEEE SPL 2012).
- Fast bilateral filtering using trigonometric range kernels (IEEE TIP 2011).
Complete list of publications ...
20.1: I have joined the Editorial Board of the Journal of Electrical Imaging (SPIE/IS&T).