Kunal Narayan Chaudhury
Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science
Education & Experience
- Postdoc., Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University.
- PhD, Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, EPFL.
- Research Engineer, Siemens Corporate Technology.
- ME, System Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science.
- BE, Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
- Fast Algorithms for Image and Video Processing.
- Image Reconstruction.
- Convex Optimization: Models and Solvers.
- Sensor Network Localization from Range Measurements.
- Protein Conformation using Geometric Methods.
- Multiview Registration of 3D Range Scans.
- On a registration-based approach to sensor network localization (IEEE TSP 2017).
- Fast and provably accurate bilateral filtering (IEEE TIP 2016).
- Global registration of point clouds using semidefinite programming (SIOPT 2015).
- Convex Optimization and Applications.
- Matrix Analysis.