Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Science
Education & Experience
- Research Associate, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University.
- Ph.D. in Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, EPFL.
- M.E. in System Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science.
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
- Fast Algorithms for Image and Video Processing.
- Inverse Problems in Imaging.
- Large-Scale Sensor Network Localization.
- Protein Structure Calculation using NMR.
K. N. Chaudhury, Y. Khoo, and A. Singer, Global registration of multiple point clouds using semidefinite programming, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 2015.
- K. N. Chaudhury and A. Singer, Non-local Euclidean medians, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2012.
- K. N. Chaudhury, D. Sage, and M. Unser, Fast O(1) bilateral filtering using trigonometric range kernels, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2011.
- K. N. Chaudhury and M. Unser, On the shiftability of dual-tree complex wavelet transforms, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2010.
The complete list of publications can be found here ...
13.2: Gave an invited faculty talk at the EECS Research Symposium at IISc.
6.2: There are no open internship positions for summer 2015.
16.1: Two papers accepted to the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) to be held in Brisbane during April 19-24, 2015.