Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)
Indian Institute of Science
Education & Experience
- Research Associate, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University.
- Ph.D., Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, EPFL.
- Research Engineer, Siemens Corporate Technology.
- M.E., System Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science.
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University.
- Algorithms for Image and Video Processing.
- Convex Optimization Models and Fast Solvers.
- Fourier and Wavelet Analysis.
- Fast and provably accurate bilateral filtering (IEEE TIP 2016).
- Global registration of multiple point clouds using semidefinite programming (SIOPT 2015).
- Non-local Euclidean medians (IEEE SPL 2012).
Complete list of publications ...
- (31.3) New paper on fast bilateral filtering with provable guarantees ...
- (20.1) Joined the Editorial Board of SPIE Journal of Electronic Imaging.