Glasshouse Acoustic Sessions are monthly live music events for new and established musicians and bands in the Peterborough area that play predominantly acoustic instruments.
The Sessions take place on selected Sunday afternoons between 2.00 and 5.30pm at Peterborough's Key Theatre, in the delightful 1st floor Riverside Bar area. They are easily accessible*, relaxed, family-friendly and free. And air-conditioned!
* access is via stairs or a lift; if you need to use the lift, we'd recommend calling the theatre on 01733 207239 beforehand
- 26th August: Pembroke Tenneson / Jess Orestano / Tom Wright Band
- 30th September: Cubans and Cognac / Charity Stow / Claudio Devito
- 28th October: Flashback Photograph / Sophie Frear / Bernard Hoskin
- 25th November: Oh Brother! / Joshua Francis / The Stringlers
Glasshouse Acoustic Sessions have been running at the Key for many years, and are currently co-ordinated by Paul Biggins and Charlotte Purser, with support from Vivacity, Peterborough Culture and Leisure.
If you're a musician or band in the Peterborough area, play predominantly acoustic music, and would like to be considered for a performance slot at the Glasshouse, please email us.
(Please note - these are not open mic events; for open acoustic music events in the area, please check here)