Physicien d'Observatoire (Professor)
Université Grenoble Alpes
Institut des Sciences de la Terre (ISTerre)
CS 40700, 38058 GRENOBLE Cedex 9, France
Mobile +33 (0)6 73 35 68 77
Researcher ID : E-4843-2017
email : florent.brenguier at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
- 28 March 2019: Gerrit's paper on monitoring the Kilauea 2018 eruption just accepted at GRL!
- 4 December 2018: The ERC funds the 5 years FaultScan project on the passive seismic monitoring of the preparation phase of earthquakes!!
- 9 October 2018: The first results from the FaultProbe, San Jacinto fault monitoring project show great promise (clear P, direct body-wave travelling between the 2 arrays)
- 1 October 2018: Laura Pinzon (PhD) and Phil Dales (postdoc) are joining us at ISTerre on the PACIFIC project
- Deployment of 1200 nodes succesfully completed at Marathon, Canada (H2020, PACIFIC project). Thanks to Dan Hollis and John McBride for handling this!
- July 2018: deployment of 400 seismometers across the san Jacinto fault in California in the frame of the FaultProbe project
- 6-7 June 2018: Kickoff in Grenoble of the PACIFIC project funded by the EU, H2020 program (3.2 M€)