Since April 2018 I have been a postdoc in algebraic geometry at the Technical University of Munich, working with Christian Liedtke. Before that I spent time at Humboldt in Berlin, and at the University of Heidelberg, following my doctoral work at the University of Oxford. Here's a copy of my Curriculum vitae, and a link to my professional website. To contact me use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Interests: I am interested in algebraic geometry, in particular rationally connected varieties, K3 surfaces, positivity of bundles and cycles, birational geometry and questions in positive characteristic.
- (with X. Chen, C. Liedtke) Curves on K3 surfaces: arxiv, 2019.
- (with X. Chen, C. Liedtke) Rational curves on lattice-polarised K3 surfaces: arxiv, 2019.
- (with O. Bergvall) Cohomology of moduli spaces of Del Pezzo surfaces: arxiv, 2019.
- (with J.C. Ottem) Remarks on the positivity of the cotangent bundle of a K3 surface: arxiv, 2018.
- (with A. Kouvidakis) Measures of irrationality of the Fano surface of a cubic threefold: arXiv, Transactions of the AMS, 371 (2019), no. 10.
- (with A. Javanpeykar) Invariants of Fano varieties in families: arXiv, Moscow Mathematical Journal (2018, Volume 18, Issue 2).
- Free Curves on Varieties arXiv, Documenta Mathematica (2016 vol. 21).
- The first cohomology of separably rationally connected varieties arXiv, Comptes Rendus Mathematique (2014, Vol 352, Issue 11).
Various older theses/notes/talks I have written can be found in the Projects Section.