5th Workshop (Sept '14)
This year's workshop will be on 11-12 September 2014 at Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford
You can download a full programme here.
You can register here.
Keynote presentations will be given by
- Molly Crockett (UCL)
- Shen-yi Liao (Leeds/Nanyang)
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adrian Ziółkowski (Warsaw)
- Louise Bunce (Winchester)
- Nora Heinzelmann (Cambridge)
- Chris Brand (Birkbeck)
- Lauren Swiney (Queen’s Belfast)
- Andreas Bunge (Nottingham)
- Edward Jarvis
- Vasiliki Chatzi (Kingston)
- Wes Skolits (St. Andrews)
- Dieneke Hubbeling (East London)
- Natalia Pietrulewicz (Warsaw)
- Fernando Aguiar (IESA-CSIC)
- Gunnar Björnsson (Umeå)
Workshop Organisers: Bryony Pierce (Bristol), Robin Scaife (Sheffield), James Andow (Nottingham) and Josh Shepherd (Oxford)
We are grateful for the support of the Mind Association, the Analysis Trust and the Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics.