Aaron and Jesse have run a variety of workshops at conferences (NSTA, AAPT, Massachusetts Association of Science Teachers) and run teacher development sessions. Here are the documents we used at these conferences.
- 5E's in 60 Minutes
- Mississippi Academy for Science Teaching (MAST)
- Ramps and Bungee Cords (AAPT 2015)
- Hollywood Physics (NSTA 2016)
- Variation in 60 Minutes (2016 NSTA Stem Expo)
- BPS Teach to Lead - Data Variation (2016)
- Museum Institute for Teaching Science (January 2017)
- Slingshot Physics (NSTA 2017)
- Hit the Ground Running (NSTA LA 2017)
- Smartphone Physics (NSTA STEM Orlando 2017)
- Teacher Summer Institute - BPS/BTU (Summer 2017)
- Jackson State U (MARRS 2018)
Contact us if you are interested in us running workshops for your organization.