If you would like to hold an event at the EHT Nature Reserve, please contact the EHT Recreation Department. You will be required to fill out an application for use of park facilities, which will need to be approved by both the Recreation Department and the Nature Reserve Committee. The committee only meets once a month on the third Tuesday, so please plan accordingly. You should also read the rules and regulations for use of facilities prior to submitting an application.