Contact the Clerk
- Notify your Classis Stated Clerk of your intended retirement date.
- The clerk will then notify the Classis' Pastoral Care Committee
- The Classis or Executive Committee makes a "Declaration of Retirement"
Contact the RCA's Board of Benefits Services (BOBS)...
- If you are planning to retire, contact Thos Shipley (email@example.com or 888-221-5480) at the BOBS office six to eight weeks before your retirement date so that they can send you a retirement kit containing instructions and forms you need to complete.
- Return your forms to the BOBS office at least four to six weeks ahead of the date on which you wish your initial distributions to begin.
- For subsequent distribution changes, contact Thos three to four weeks before you want the changes to take place.
About Life insurance
- Contact Cineca Anthony (firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-221-5480) at least three weeks before your retirement date to request a conversion form and obtain the insurance rates.
- Participants have 30 days from the date of retirement to submit the forms to Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company.