Welcome to the collective cell biophysics lab @ OSU
Assistant Professor (2013)
Department of Physics,
Oregon State University
B.S. Tsinghua University (2003)
Ph.D New York University (2010)
Welcome to the biophysics lab run by my team at Oregon State University! Using advanced imaging, microfabrication and analytic tools, our group focuses on the physics of various collective cellular behaviors.
See below for our latest news and group highlights.
- Welcome to AnneMarie Hasbrook, Eleanora Kemp, and Hunter Nelson to join the lab with URSA support — Feb 1, 2019
- Welcome to Victoria Bennette, who received support from STEM leader program to work in our lab — Jan 7, 2019
- Welcome to Ryan Wong, who received the DeLoach Work Scholarship to work in our lab — Jan 2, 2019
- Congratulations to Amani, who is now Dr. Alobaidi — Jun 25, 2018
- Madison Gryba joins the lab with URSA support — Feb 1, 2018