Team & Member Info
Team & Member Info
Every Team Needs:
- A Team Captain
- A Home Bar
- Be sure to speak to the bar's owner/manager about your team's sponsorship!
- Team Folder
- Each team is required to provide the score sheets when they are the home team.
Important information for Captains and all League Members:
- Pay individual fees before the start of the season:
- A League: $20/member
- Beer & Pizza League $20/member
- Mixed Doubles League $10/member
- Fees can be turned in to the locked mailbox, located in the dart area at Yesterday's. Be sure to put cash/check in a sealed and labeled envelope.
- Be on time.
- Conduct yourself with proper decorum.
- Don't behave in such a way as to interfere with other league members or with other patrons of the bar.
- Do not carry on conversations with scorekeepers as they are chalking a match.
- Turn cell phones off. In cases where cell phones must be answered, please answer the phone and complete the conversation away from the dart area.
- Have fun!
- Registers team for league
- Be sure to provide all contact information (email & phone) to league statistician for each member of your team.
- Attends the captain's meeting(s)
- Keeps up with the team folder
- Brings the folder to all home matches
- Communicates with team members about schedules, subs, and league requirements.
- The winning team is responsible for turning in the score sheets.
- Turn white sheet in to the locked mailbox, located in the dart area at Yesterday's.
- Score sheets are due the day after the matches are completed.
- Failure to turn in the score sheets will result in 5 wins being deducted from the winning team's record.
If You Need a Sub...
- Tell your captain.
- Find a sub.
- Sub fees are due the same night that the sub throws.
- A League: $2/week
- Beer & Pizza League: $2/week
- Mixed Doubles League: $2/week
- Please turn fees in to the mailbox at Yesterday's. Don't forget to label the envelope with the date of the match, team member's name & sub's name!