You will normally need to order a mating-connector, either from us or from a supplier such as Farnell. Please specify 4mm or 5mm inter-board spacing (same price). Details here.
- We need pre-payment before we ship; we will supply a Pro-forma invoice. IF YOU (WE) CAN'T CAN'T GET IT WORKING, WE WILL REFUND YOU.
- Carriage will be added at cost-plus-handling; we will ship by the best means possible (speed, reliability, economy).
- VAT will be levied if applicable.
- We will email you a PDF-copy of the VAT-invoice when the goods are despatched (and a separate Delivery-note if appropriate).
WHY DO BUBBLEBOARDS COST SO MUCH?
- Because it is a fast and powerful system, with a lot of versatility.
- You're very welcome to DIY.
WHY DO BUBBLEBOARDS COST SO LITTLE?
- Because we have very low overheads: broadband subscription, scope-leads, jiffy-bags, packing-tape.
- Because you don't pay our salaries - we all have other jobs.
- Because all the R&D costs have been borne by Toby Churchill Ltd and CUED. This has amounted to at least £0.6M, over the years.