- Here's to Thee: wassailing the microbial ecology of cider-making will take place in Devon, England between September 2019 - January 2020. This project is supported by SSHRC & Arts Council England, and produced in collaboration with Dr. Sue Ruddick (University of Toronto), singer/song-writer Jim Causley, and Grays Farm Cider.
- Forward Back Together, and the Materialities of Taking Part – my correspondence with geographer. Saskia Warren, has just been published in Boyd, C. and Edwardes, C. (eds) Non-Representational Theory and the Creative Arts (Springer, London) in April 2019.
- The Outlier was included in Jessica Potter's exhibition Rocks and Weeds, at the Herbert Read Gallery, UCA Canterbury, England from 20 Feb-29 March 2019.
- Discussion Island took place between Sept 2017 and August 2018, as part of my Environmental Posthumanities post-doctoral research at Goldsmiths University of London, funded by The Seed Box: more information here.
- Artworks and projects from mid-1990s onward added to this site, including links to I/O/D 4: The Web Stalker (1997); my work for the Wales pavilion at the Venice Biennale in 2003 Ambulant Science Studio; and the touring exhibition Art for Networks (2000-3).
- More ephemera, documentation, etc. available here; and information about my collaborative work with Sarah Cullen here.
Untitled Walk (for YSP)(2011)
Walking Around My Room (2005)
A Walk from London to Worthing (2004)