- The viva voce and artists' doctoral research – upcoming seminar at the Ruskin School of Art, University of Oxford. 25th April 2017
- After the Anthropocene – a new working-group at the University of Toronto co-convened with Stephanie Springgay – at OISE during March 2017
- The more-than-human convivialities workshop for Landmarks2017 convenes on Toronto's Algonquin Island at the end of Feb 2017.
- The Web Stalker (i/o/d #4) features in the Rhizome/New Museum online exhibition Net Art Anthology from Feb 9th 2017.
- The Gift is included in the touring exhibition Sea Swim at Crescent Arts, Scarborough, UK. 17th Feb -31st March 2017
- The Posthuman course convenes at OCADU, Toronto Jan - April 2017.
- et al: solo-exhibition currently at Danielle Arnaud Gallery, London: 16th Sept - 23rd Oct 2016.
- Who Else Takes Part? Admitting the more-than-human into participatory art, is now online.
- Artworks and projects from mid-1990s onward added to this site, including links to I/O/D 4: The Web Stalker (1997); my work for the Wales pavilion at the Venice Biennale in 2003 Ambulant Science Studio; and the touring exhibition Art for Networks (2000-3).
- Latest curriculum vitæ available here
et al: installation view (2016) Photo: Oskar Proctor
Who Else Takes Part? Admitting the more-than-human into participatory art (2015)
A Splendid Kindred Soul (2015)
The Outlier (2014)
Primary Agents Of A Social World (2014)
A Song, A Dance And A New Stannary Parliament (2014)
Forward Back Together (2013)
What Cannot Be Turned Aside (2012)
Mountains & Lacunæ (2009-10)
Carved From Memory (2009)
Negotiating Picu Cuturruñau (2009)
From Unspoken Landscapes (2008)
Painting From Memory (2008)
Imagined Dialogues: André Cadere At The ICA, London
The Memorial Walks (2007-8)
Gallery Space Recall (2006)
Ambulant Science Studio at Venice Biennale of Fine Art (2003)
Art For Networks (2000-2002)
Ice Cream for Everyone (1999-2001)
I/O/D 4: The Web Stalker (1997) & I/O/D 1-3 (1993-6)