- Discussion Island took place between Sept 2017 and August 2018, as part of my post-doctoral research in Environmental Posthumanities at Goldsmiths University of London, funded by The Seed Box: more information here. A presentation to the Seedbox Festival in Linköping can be viewed here.
- Pinocchio's Ecological Thought was produced at NKD in July-Aug 2018.
- First meeting for Here's To Thee – a project about the ecology and microbiopolitics of cider-making – held in Devon, England on 15th April 2018.
- Jim Causley & Bill Murray presented Pride of the Moor – the folk song written for A Song, a Dance, and a New Stannary Parliament – on the opening night of N-E-W at the Ashburton Arts Centre, UK. 7pm 18th May 2018
- Who Else Takes Part? Admitting the more-than-human into participatory art, is now online.
- Artworks and projects from mid-1990s onward added to this site, including links to I/O/D 4: The Web Stalker (1997); my work for the Wales pavilion at the Venice Biennale in 2003 Ambulant Science Studio; and the touring exhibition Art for Networks (2000-3).
- The article, 'You asked about validity' was published in OAR: The Oxford Artistic and Practice Based Research Platform Issue 2 (2017), on research validity.
- More ephemera, documentation, etc. available here;
- and information about my collaborative work with Sarah Cullen here.