- The Outlier is included in Jessica Potter's exhibition Rocks and Weeds, at the Herbert Read Gallery, UCA Canterbury, England from 20 Feb-29 March 2019.
- Discussion Island took place between Sept 2017 and August 2018, as part of my Environmental Posthumanities post-doctoral research at Goldsmiths University of London, funded by The Seed Box: more information here.
- Pinocchio's Ecological Thought took place at NKD in July-Aug 2018.
- Who Else Takes Part? Admitting the more-than-human into participatory art, is available on this site, and at the University of Oxford Research Archive.
- Artworks and projects from mid-1990s onward added to this site, including links to I/O/D 4: The Web Stalker (1997); my work for the Wales pavilion at the Venice Biennale in 2003 Ambulant Science Studio; and the touring exhibition Art for Networks (2000-3).
- The article, 'You asked about validity' was published in OAR: The Oxford Artistic and Practice Based Research Platform Issue 2 (2017), on research validity.
- More ephemera, documentation, etc. available here;
- and information about my collaborative work with Sarah Cullen here.
Untitled Walk (for YSP)(2011)
Walking Around My Room (2205)The Banff Centre, 2005.
A Walk from London to Worthing (2004)