- P. Tresset & F. F. Leymarie, "Portrait Drawing by Paul the Robot", Computers and Graphics, volume 37, issue 5, Special Section on Expressive Graphics, pp. 348-363, August 2013.
- P. Tresset & F. F. Leymarie, "Human Robot Interaction and Drawing", Bulletin de l'AFIA (Association Francaise pour l'Intelligence Artificielle), no. 78 (Dossier Creativite' et Innovation), pp. 44-49, Octobre 2012.
- P. Tresset & F. F. Leymarie,"Human Robot Interaction and Drawing", Workshop on "Robot Feedback in Human-Robot Interaction", part of RoMan, the 21st IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Paris, France, September 2012.
- P. Tresset & F. F. Leymarie, "Paul the robot as a naive drawer", in Thinking through drawing: Practice into knowledge, A. Krantowitz, A. Brew and M. Fava editors, pp.103-8, Proceedings of a Symposium on Drawing, Cognition and Education, New York, USA, Oct. 2011.
- P. Tresset, Portrait by Paul the robot, Victoria and Albert Museum, Print and Drawings collection, 2011.
- P. Tresset & F. F. Leymarie, "Generative Portrait Sketching,"11th Int. Conf. on Virtual Sytems and MultiMedia (VSMM'05), pp. 739-748, Ghent, Belgium, Oct. 2005.