Navigating the Minuteman Bikeway Project
The Towns of Lexington, Arlington, and Bedford are undertaking an initiative to improve navigation on the Minuteman Bikeway and we need your input. The Toole Design Group has been contracted to help us with this project. They have put together a mapping tool which invites Bikeway users to give needed input; please be part of this process and participate. You may forward this message to friends and associates who also use the Bikeway. See instructions, following. Thanks everyone!
Using your internet browser or by clicking the link, go to http://tiny.cc/MMBmap and begin using the online mapping tool. (Registration/log-in is required, but it only takes a moment.)
Use the map to:
- Draw your routes to and from the Bikeway and tell us how frequently you use them.
- Identify specific points of interest that are important to you.
- Leave comments or "like" points of interest previously identified by other users.
- Upload photos to your routes or to specific points of interest.
- Tell us your observations, needs, wants, or general feedback on how the Bikeway functions at specific points or how it could function better.
Where does the Minuteman Bikeway take you? How can it work better for you? This is your chance to be heard! Please add your input by March 31, 2013.