The staff involved in planning, supporting, budgeting, and implementing the technology plan at SCP include the following employees: the IT Manager, the ed tech coordinator, technology assistant, database administrator.
The IT Manager will primarily:
- Supervise the purchase and budgeting of new software programs
- Supervise implementation and maintenance of the school’s technology infrastructure
- Maintain system security
- Support the SCP community in making judgments concerning the content of media based upon sound moral criteria.
The Ed tech coordinator will primarily:
- Develop resources and programs that help in attaining the necessities to function in the 21st century and students’ pursuit of lifelong learning.
- Develop sustainable and systematic training for the SCP community, which includes students, parents, faculty, and staff that is in line with the ISTE standards for educators and students.
- Regularly assess and report upon the technological health of SCP
The Database Administrator will primarily:
- Manage the school’s databases
- Serve as the primary software system administrator for the school’s SIS, LMS, and GradeCam
The Technology Assistant will primarily:
- Respond to any help desk requests
- Assist the technology manager with any infrastructure installation, repairs, maintenance, software updates