Meet your Counselors and Academic Advisors!
Contact Counselors/Academic Advisors
If you are a STUDENT, and you want to meet with your counselor or academic advisor, you have several options.
- Walk in to the Counseling Office before school, during lunch, or after school (no appointment is necessary). This method is best for students who have a minor concern or question that can be addressed quickly.
- Fill out the “request to see counselor/academic advisor” form (available in the Counseling Office outside each office). This method is best for students who have a minor concern or question that may take more time to address.
- Walk in anytime. This method is ONLY for students who have a concern or situation that needs immediate attention.
- E-mail at the addresses above.
If you are a PARENT or GUARDIAN
- If you have a question about your student's current grade or content in a course, contact the teacher directly or visit the teacher’s web page. Staff Directory can be found here
- If you have a general counseling question or concern, the most effective way to contact your student's counselor is via phone and/or his or her e-mail address (access above links). Please keep in mind that if the issue you wish to discuss is teacher-related, you should consider first contacting the teacher.