To my 4th grade students (as of today),
It has been a wonderful year. I am so proud of each and every one of you for all your hard work this year. I hope that you have a wonderful summer. Please come see me next year!
Also, thank you to all the students for my wonderful gifts. It was so thoughtful of you!
Supply list for 2018-2019 school year
The new school year will be here before you know it! Remember to bring a great attitude, willingness to take responsibility, and a smile! If you venture out on the "WONDERFUL" journey known as "back to school shopping," her are some suggestions.
Students will use:
- box of pencils (#2, Ticonderoga sharpen best)
- colored pencils and/or crayons (no need for more than a 24 pack)
- EXPO dry-erase markers (colored are fine, not neon)
- pencil sharpener (hand held/enclosed)
- 1-2 Extra Fine Sharpie(s) - black
- pencil case (soft cases fit best in our desks)
- Elmer’s glue sticks (2-4 is plenty)
- scissors (kids)
- pencil erasers (pencil top or block)
- 2 composition notebook (wide ruled, 80-100 sheets)
- pick one that you'll want to use all year! (preferably with vinyl covers as they last the whole year)
- earbuds or headphones (inexpensive ones work just fine!)
- in a Ziploc bag clearly labeled with your child’s name
- healthy snack & drink every day (water bottles are permitted on desks at all times)
If you'd like to donate, here are things we would appreciate:
- Disinfecting wipes (Lysol/Clorex & Wet Ones are appreciated!)
- Soft tissues
- Pencils & pencil top erasers
- EXPO dry erase markers
- Ziploc bags - sandwich, quart, or gallon
- Plastic spoons or forks
- Hand sanitizer (with pump)
- Loved (used) books, kid’s magazines, board games, or card games
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Please do not send binders, folders, rulers, staplers,
or large packs of crayons or colored pencils.
** At home, it would be beneficial for your child to have pencils and paper (or whiteboard & marker) to complete homework.
**Additionally, third graders would benefit from multiplication flash cards at home to practice facts!