We welcome you to experience our Sacred Heart School Family by scheduling a tour of our school.
Please contact Ann Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 717-393-8433 for more information about joining our school family.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sacred Heart School admits students of any race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin and does not discriminate on these bases.
Order of acceptance is:
1. Children with siblings currently enrolled at Sacred Heart School
2. Children of active members of Sacred Heart parish (active implies Mass attendance and Church support)
3. Children of active members of St. Philip and St. Catherine parishes
4. Families who have recently moved into Sacred Heart, St. Philip and St. Catherine parishes
5. Children of other Catholic parishes
6. Children of non-Catholics
A student will be accepted after pre-admission testing provided there is room in the class and the child has no academic, emotional, or disciplinary problem that would hinder his/her education at this school.
A kindergarten student must be five years of age by September 1 of the school year and a first grade student must be six years of age.
A child who has transferred from Sacred Heart School will not be considered for re-admission for a period of one full year.
Students transferring from another school will be accepted on a probationary basis for a period of one full year.
The following must be presented at the time of registration:
- A Baptismal certificate for all those not baptized at Sacred Heart Church
- Birth certificate, immunization records, and Social Security number
- Payment of non-refundable registration fee
- All health and academic records must be forwarded to Sacred Heart School.