USER-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION FRAMEWORK
PAGER focuses on shifting instructional strategies from teacher-centered to student-centered with an emphasis on technology integration.
It's Not about technology transformation!
It's about the transformation of teaching strategies with the support of technology tools!
FOLLOW PAGER ON TWITTER @DanielPRich
WHAT IS PAGER?
An updated technology integration model/framework that is user-friendly for teachers and administrators. It focuses on shifting towards student-centered teaching strategies with or without technology, not technology transformation.
TEACHING STRATEGIES With TECHNOLOGY
"BUILT BY TEACHERS, FOR TEACHERS"
PAGER is a user-friendly plan that safely guides administrators & teachers towards student-centered strategies with or without technology.
Student-Centered Technology INtegration
How Can Pager help?
1. Where do teachers start and how do they get there?
PAGER is a map with a starting point and clear direction.
2. How do teachers begin integrating technology into their lessons?
PAGER can ease frustration with safe Landings and a common-senses approach.
3. How do teachers and administrators identify student-centered technology integration?
PAGER simplifies the process and gives the teachers / administrators a visual (PAGER Pyramid).
4. How do teachers shift towards student-centered technology integration?
PAGER can help teachers set realistic goals.
5. How do teachers know which technology training they are ready for or need?
PAGER creates a common language, which allows administrators to guide teacher growth.