Welcome Charger Athletes & Families!!
- 3/5: Spring Sports Parent Info Night 6:30 Libby gym
- 3/18: Practices/tryouts begin
- 3/27: Spring Sports Pics
- Athletes must register in FamilyID before participating: FamilyID. This must be done for each sport season your athlete is participating in.
- Athletes must have a current physical on file before participating. It is good for one year. You can upload the physical form into FamilyID. physical form
- A $20 ASB fee and $35 participation/transportation fee must be paid online or in the Libby office. online payments The ASB fee is one time only and the participation/transportation must be paid for each sport.
- You can find general info about middle school sports, our league, rules for each sport, and driving directions to away games at: tcmsaa
To the right you can click on the individual sports to find out more detailed info about each sport.
Middle school is a time to explore and learn new things. We encourage every Charger to get involved in their school whether it be with a sport, activity, club, etc. Richland School District has a no-cut policy. Every athlete will be placed on a team and receive playing time in which we hope they learn, improve, and have fun. We, as an athletic staff, look forward to a great year and all the upcoming seasons.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the head coach of your sport or the Athletic Director: Jeff Julio @ firstname.lastname@example.org