Our staff is comprised of lifelong learners, working together to continually develop our innovative STEAM middle school to best serve each and every one of our students. Focused on our shared mission and vision, leadership is distributed among all stakeholders to maximize our human capital to achieve our common goals.
- We recognize our shared interdependence in maximizing our students’ learning and commit to continual collaboration.
- We are all learners.
- We are all STEAM educators. Integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math within every space on campus provides a cohesive relevant learning experience for our students.
- We must actively involve each and every student in learning. Technology offers opportunities to accomplish that.
- We are all mentors for our Advisory students.
- We will foster a culture of student community service.
- Treat people like they matter and they will.
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make -Jane Goodall
- A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected.
- Each staff member will actively participate on a committee. Committees may include, but are not limited to, Instructional Leadership Team, Safety Team, PBIS, AVID Site Team, Advisory Team, and Partnership Outreach Team.
- We are a team not because we work together, but because we respect, trust and care for each other.