Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation
Learn to Sail, Prepare to Race, Compete for Fun
- Volunteer for PortFest (Oct. 7)
- Sign up for High School Regattas
- Sign up for Junior Sailing Regattas
- Fall 2017 Class Dates and Times
- Join PYSF mailing list
- Join 420 Race Team mailing list
- Join Opti Race Team mailing list
- Order PYSF branded sailing gear
- View real-time high school sailing team scores
- Donate to PYSF
Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation (PYSF) provides instruction, coaching, practice, and racing opportunities for youth in the San Francisco Bay Area. Some have become top sailors in the US.
Year-round sailing programs provide opportunities for kids to learn to sail and develop sailing skills using Optimists, Flying Juniors, 420s, and Lasers. Sailors are trained to compete in local regattas in preparation for events along the West Coast. Clinics are offered for experienced members and summer camps are a fun way for young beginners to learn to sail, and race, in small boats.