The deadline for 2019 Birthday Book Club has passed.
Thank you to all our SES families who participated in this year's Birthday Book Club! The Birthday Book Club party is Thursday, April 4 during lunch in the school library. All participants are invited to, be the first to check out their books, have their picture taken and enjoy a root beer float! Invitations have been sent home. Thank you to all our participants for supporting our school library!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The Saratoga School PTA has a Birthday Book Program to help enrich our library’s collection. It is a way to recognize your child’s special day in a personal and permanent way. If you wish to donate a book:
- Fill out this form and return it to your child’s teacher or to the library by Friday, February 8th, 2019. You may also sign-up in the PTA Online Store.
- Our Librarian will choose a special book in honor of your child.
- A minimum $20 donation is requested. Library bound book prices are increasing and to offset these rising costs, we welcome larger donations. If you prefer, you may purchase a new hardback book and bring it to the library for processing.
- New this year - check out our library Amazon wishlist. Books purchased from this list will be delivered directly to the school. Please complete this form and indicate you have made an Amazon wishlist purchase.
- A bookplate with your child’s name and birthday will be placed in the book, which will then be presented to your child at a Birthday Book Club Party in the library.
- The book is taken home by your child to read with your family and then returned for everyone else to enjoy.
Thank you for your generous support of our library!
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Stanis at firstname.lastname@example.org or librarian Sue Nakaji at 408-867-3476 x238.